U16 Sunday 3rd February- Biggar v GHA KO 2pm (tbc)

U16 Sunday 3rd February- Biggar v GHA KO 2pm (tbc)

Cress Maher
Hi folks,
Here are the details for the coming week.

Wednesday 30th January: Training 6.30-8pm (Braidholm).

Sunday 3rd February:
Biggar v GHA KO 2pm (TBC)

This is the first of our West Cup fixtures so an important game for us.
We are hoping there will be a bus travelling from the club so please indicate on the link if you wish to travel (£5/player) or whether you will go directly. If anything changes I will update ASAP.
For those traveling directly please be at Biggar for warm up training at 1pm or an hour before if the ko changes.
Club address below:
Biggar RFC
Hartree Mill Sports Grounds
Biggar
ML12 6JJ

Can I please ask that you respond ASAP using the usual link below.
Cheers

http://tinyurl.com/oyr79rz.

As usual please keep an eye on the website for any weather updates.

Cheers
Cress