U16 Sunday 31st March- Currie v GHA 2pm ( location TBC)

U16 Sunday 31st March- Currie v GHA 2pm ( location TBC)

Cress Maher
Hi folks,

This week we have a friendly against Currie.
This was scheduled as an away fixture but Currie have requested we play at Braidholm so we’re checking pitch availability at the moment.

Full details below:

Wednesday 27th March: Training 6.30-8pm (Braidholm).

Sunday 31st March :
Currie v GHA KO 2pm (TBC)

LOCATION Braidholm TBC
I will confirm as soon as I hear, but given the school holidays begin on Friday it would be really helpful if everyone could use the usual link to post availability to ensure we have a full squad for now.

http://tinyurl.com/oyr79rz.

Cheers
Cress