U16 Sunday 30th September- Kilmarnock v GHA KO 2pm

U16 Sunday 30th September- Kilmarnock v GHA KO 2pm

Cress Maher
Hi folks,
Here are the details for the coming week.

Wednesday 26th September: Training 6.30-8pm (Braidholm). Glasgow Warriors are due to join us for the training session.

Sunday 30th September: Kilmarnock v GHA KO 2pm (tbc).
Please be down at Kilmarnock for warm up training at 1 pm or an hour before if the KO changes.

Kilmarnock Rugby Club
Queens Drive
Kilmarnock
KA1 3XF

We’re not entirely sure if Kilmarnock have a full U16 squad so please note there’ll be training at Braidholm if the game doesn’t go ahead. Will keep you updated.

As usual can I please ask that you respond ASAP for this post to help the coaches plan the squad accordingly - using the usual link below.

http://tinyurl.com/oyr79rz.

Cheers