U16 Sunday 28th October- Dunfermline v GHA KO 2pm

U16 Sunday 28th October- Dunfermline v GHA KO 2pm

Cress Maher
Hi folks,
Here are the details for the coming week.

Wednesday 24th October: Training 6.30-8pm (Braidholm).

Sunday 28th October : Dunfermline v GHA
Confirmed KO 2pm

There will be a bus traveling to Dunfermline for anyone who wishes to travel together. The cost for each passenger is £5 / head.
If there are any spaces left, parents are welcome to travel too, so please indicate interest via the link and we’ll keep you updated.

Please be at Braidholm for 11.15am The bus will be departing sharp at 11:30am.
For those parents who wish to make their own way - here’s the address:
McKane park, Limekilns Rd. , KY12 7XA
Please arrive by 1pm for warm up and training.

As usual can I please ask that you respond ASAP using the usual link below to help the coaches plan the squad.

http://tinyurl.com/oyr79rz.

Cheers