U16 Sunday 26th August- Greenock Wanderers v GHA KO 2pm (tbc)

U16 Sunday 26th August- Greenock Wanderers v GHA KO 2pm (tbc)

Cress Maher
Hi folks
So here we go again! We kick off this season next Sunday 26th August with an away fixture against Greenock Wanderers.
For those if you new to this group, I will post here in the notice board, in the fb group and What’s App group. We always ask the boys to respond with their availability one way or the other using the link below which we update each week.
If anyone still needs to join the other groups please let us know and we’ll add you in.
Finally can I remind you all to ensure your player is registered before next weekend please do we can ensure we gave their SRU number.
Here are the full details for the coming week.

Wednesday 22nd August: Training 6.30-8pm (Braidholm).

Sunday 26th August: Greenock Wanderers v GHA KO 2pm (tbc)

Please use the link below to post availability.

http://tinyurl.com/oyr79rz.

If anyone needs to lift share then please use the what’s app group to coordinate amongst yourselves.
Hope there won’t be too many hangovers......
Cheers