U16 Sunday 25th November- GHA V Perthshire RFC

U16 Sunday 25th November- GHA V Perthshire RFC

Cress Maher
Hi folks,
Here are the details for the coming week.

Wednesday 21st  November : Training 6.30-8pm (Braidholm).

Sunday 25th November: GHA v Perthshire
KO 2pm (TBC)

Please NB: this game will be played at Auldhouse
NOT Braidholm as the U18s are also playing on Sunday.
Therefore please be at Auldhouse for 1pm for warm up training or an hour before KO if any different.
For those of you unfamiliar with Auldhouse .....

Auldhouse Sportsground
Bonnyrigg Drive
Thornliebank
G46 7RQ

After the game the club will be putting on food for both teams. Boys are expected to return to the club for this. I know it isn’t ideal or overly convenient but it is courteous if their opponents are coming back too and us only a temporary measure while the new pitch is completed.

As usual can I please ask that you respond ASAP using the usual link below to help the coaches plan the squad.

http://tinyurl.com/oyr79rz.

Cheers