U16 Sunday 24th March- Oban v GHA KO 2pm (tbc)

U16 Sunday 24th March- Oban v GHA KO 2pm (tbc)

Cress Maher
Hi folks,
So following the successful semi final match we are due to play Oban in the final this coming Sunday 24th March.
This has been confirmed as an AWAY fixture so there will be a bus travelling to the match which we hope will also be able to accommodate as many parents as possible too.

Full details below:

Wednesday 20th March: Training 6.30-8pm (Braidholm).

Sunday 24th March :
Oban v GHA KO 2pm (TBC)

Assuming the ko remains the same, we would expect the bus will need to leave from the club at about 9am so please indicate on the link if you wish to travel (£5/player) or whether you will go directly. If anything changes I will update ASAP.

For those travelling directly please be at Oban for warm up training at 1pm or an hour before if the ko changes.

Club Address:
Oban Lorne Rugby Club
Glencruitten Drive
Oban
PA34 4EB

Can I please ask that you respond ASAP using the usual link below.
Cheers

http://tinyurl.com/oyr79rz.

As usual please keep an eye on the website for any weather updates.

Cheers
Cress