U16 Sunday 23rd September GHA v Cumnock KO 2pm (Tbc)

U16 Sunday 23rd September GHA v Cumnock KO 2pm (Tbc)

Cress Maher
Hi folks,
Here are the details for the coming week.

Wednesday 19th September: Training 6.30-8pm (Braidholm).

Sunday 23rd September: GHA v Cumnock KO 2pm (tbc).
Please be down at Braidholm for warm up training at 1 pm or an hour before if the KO changes.

I’m aware it’s the September weekend so some boys may be away. Can I please ask that you respond ASAP for this post to help the coaches plan the squad accordingly - using the usual link below.

http://tinyurl.com/oyr79rz.

Cheers