U16 Sunday 16th September- kitchen volunteers required

U16 Sunday 16th September- kitchen volunteers required

Cress Maher
Hi folks
As we have a home game this weekend we need a couple of helpers in the kitchen just at the last bit if game really. If the U15s also gave a game then there’s no reason why they can’t also provide a volunteer.if anyone doesn’t mi d taking a turn we’d appreciate it and if you fancy doing a bit of home baking to add to it (all doughnuts equally acceptable) that would be ace.
Cheers