U16 Sunday 10th February- GHA v Cumnock ko 2pm (tbc)

U16 Sunday 10th February- GHA v Cumnock ko 2pm (tbc)

Cress Maher
Hi folks,
Here are the details for the coming week.

Wednesday 6th February : Training 6.30-8pm (Braidholm).

Sunday 10th February:
GHA v Cumnock KO 2pm (TBC)

This is another West Cup fixture so an important game for us.
There is a possibility the KO will be slightly earlier or later as there are a number of fixtures which may need to be played on the 3G pitch.
I will update ASAP but your flexibility will be greatly appreciated.

As it is the half term weekend please respond ASAP using the usual link below. I’m aware we have already checked in with folk about availability and enough players were available to avoid us moving the fixture so I hope nothing has changed there.

http://tinyurl.com/oyr79rz.

Finally- any food helpers please make yourselves known to Lindsay, Lynn or bar staff as appropriate as I’ll be away. For those players wishing to spend half term baking, all cake donations welcomed too!!

As usual please keep an eye on the website for any weather updates.
Cheers