U16 Registration and Subscriptions

Cress Maher
Hey folks
I hope you’ve enjoyed a good summer.... I’ve almost forgotten what my job is so bear with me please!
As we’re almost at the start of the new U16 season you won’t be surprised to hear me asking you all to re register your player using the new form which Trevor has kindly created below.
Please remember we need the boys registered in plenty of time to ensure we have their SRU numbers ready for their first match   on 26th August.

Here is the link for our registration form
https://tinyurl.com/yb5ep2wz

Just a heads up - the DOB is set up in the format below
Month / day / year
so please enter their birth date in that order.

I’m also going to send on a link separately with the payment details for subs this year. You can either set up a payment through your bank, pay by cheque and hand into the club with a copy of the form and their name and age group clearly marked on the envelope, or you can bring the form and payment with you to the subscription night which is currently pencilled in for the 29th August (still tbc).
Apologies in advance, I know we’ve all had so many outgoings just as the kids go back to school but please can I ask you to pay ASAP as it’s hugely helpful to the club at this stage of the new season.
If anyone wants to hand in payment on Sunday I’m happy to hang around at the beginning and end of training.

Finally if your son isn’t planning to return to rugby this year it would be really helpful if you could let us know so we don’t keep chasing you and we’d really appreciate it if you could return the training kit so any new players are able to have some.
Finally for those of you who have already informed the coaches, I wish the boys well in their other sporting ventures but hope to continue to see you around the club at other events.
Cheers Cress