U16 IMPORTANT- Subscriptions updated link

U16 IMPORTANT- Subscriptions updated link

Hi folks
I’ve removed the form that I put up on what’s app last night as I’m not entirely sure it’s correct. There appears to be a discrepancy in the pricing on the form I’d been sent and when looking at the banking details they also appear to be slightly different so I’d prefer to steer you all towards the website instead for now. Apologies for the inconvenience.
I’ll post a new link once it’s all sorted out.

So just a final heads up folks not to use the online link just now as there’s an issue with the website- I wonder where my subs will end up .... we can but try... I’ll let you know when it’s all sorted.