U16 Catering help required for home games

U16 Catering help required for home games

Cress Maher
Just to give you all a heads up - the catering system at the club has changed for the boys to be fed. For the foreseeable future there is a requirement for us all to muck in and take turns helping out. Tomorrow Lyndsay Faulds will be cooking for the boys but she requires a couple of helpers at the end to help dish up and get things ready. Lynn and I will help out tomorrow but it would be really appreciated if we could take turns for the home games so that the same parents aren’t always missing the matches. When both the U15 & 16s are playing I hope the need for helpers will of course be spread amongst both age groups, thus reducing the number of times we are all required, but it is only ourselves tomorrow. Thanks to Lyndsay for tomorrow- after all Sam is also now playing for the U16s, so Lyndsay is giving up the opportunity to watch him so that all our boys can be fed.
I’ll keep you all posted re how things go and what is required each week but wanted you all kept in the loop just now.
I also personally think it would be really nice if as parents we could do a bit of home baking so that folk could buy things alongside their coffee and the boys could get a wee cake after their lunch. Too late for this week but any offers will be welcomed for the next home game.
Cheers