U15 w/c 25 November

carlo ventisei
Dear All
No training on Monday.
Wednesday training 7 - 8.30pm
We are away to Currie on Sunday so please advise on availability.

Re: U15 w/c 25 November

mark.aggleton
Hi Carlo
William is available

Sent from my iPhone

On 24 Nov 2019, at 15:39, carlo ventisei [via Junior Noticeboard] <ml+[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear All
No training on Monday.
Wednesday training 7 - 8.30pm
We are away to Currie on Sunday so please advise on availability.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/U15-w-c-25-November-tp4046608.html
To unsubscribe from U15, click here.

Re: U15 w/c 25 November

Philippa
Adam available

Re: U15 w/c 25 November

Lynsey
Joshua not well prob won't b better by Wed so he will miss training will up date re Sun closer 2 time if that's okay. Thanks Lynsey

Re: U15 w/c 25 November

Arlene Nugent
Hamish available. Thanks

Re: U15 w/c 25 November

Christine B
Ciaran available.

Re: U15 w/c 25 November

Laura (Ewan Heron)
Ewan is available.

On Sun, 24 Nov 2019 at 15:39, carlo ventisei [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear All
No training on Monday.
Wednesday training 7 - 8.30pm
We are away to Currie on Sunday so please advise on availability.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/U15-w-c-25-November-tp4046608.html
To start a new topic under U15, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from U15, click here.

Re: U15 w/c 25 November

Rhu ok for Wed and available for Sunday

Re: U15 w/c 25 November

Garry Cadden
Zak I’ll with the flu bug so looking unlikely for training and will keep you posted if he’s available for Sunday

Re: U15 w/c 25 November

Matthewmclaren
I am available for Sunday’s game

Re: U15 w/c 25 November

Johnny
I’m available for Sunday

Re: U15 w/c 25 November

Claire Massie
Nick isn’t well so won’t make training. Will let you know closer to Sunday whether he is fit thanks.

Re: U15 w/c 25 November

Rosanne wood
Alasdair is available for Sunday. Thanks. Rosanne

Re: U15 w/c 25 November

Dawn McDonald
David available for Currie game, Dawn

Re: U15 w/c 25 November

Rannoch
Rannoch will be at training and is available on Sunday.

Re: U15 w/c 25 November

Evan down with flu bug as well I’m afraid. Won’t make Wed and will make a call on Sunday closer to the time.

Re: U15 w/c 25 November

Pat MacLaren
Jamie ok for wednesday and sunday trying to organise travellingbsupport any idea of kick off time for currie?

Re: U15 w/c 25 November

Tom Bowman
Hi Carlo,

Damian is available for training tonight but will be unavailable for Sunday.

Re: U15 w/c 25 November

Esther
Hi Carlo,
Jamie W has been off school all week and is still not right. He will not be at training tonight or Currie game thanks. Hopefully fine for next week.
Thanks,
Esther

Re: U15 w/c 25 November

Mark McDermott