U15's Training Tuesday 17th April & West Cup Semi-Final Sunday 22nd April

U15's Training Tuesday 17th April & West Cup Semi-Final Sunday 22nd April

Thebigt
This week we have decided to change things slightly and we will train on Tuesday 17th April - this will be a joint sessions with the senior squad and the coaches see this as a great opportunity to let the boys see how they train and hopefully the experience will help in their development as rugby players in the future.

Then on Sunday, we have our West Cup Semi-Final against Allen Glens - This is a HOME Fixture and kick-off will be 2:00 pm, please be at the club an hour before kick-off to set up the pitches and warm up/prepare for the game.

Please use the link below to post availability ASAP so the coaches can select the squad and plan for the match:

http://tinyurl.com/oyr79rz