U15 Whitecraigs v GHA Match location update- IMPORTANT

U15 Whitecraigs v GHA Match location update- IMPORTANT

Cress Maher
Hi all
So Whitecraig’s pitches are unplayable as are ours. Thanks to John Boland, we have managed to relocate the match tomorrow to Auldhouse ( Fir sat nav purposes G46 7RQ) KO will remain as 1pm, with u16 playing after us. Please be at Auldhouse for 12pm for warm up. The catering will be back at Braidholm. It would be really helpful for John if he has an idea of numbers likely to return or not to Braidholm for food. Can you all let me know either via fb, what’s app or notice board this evening- say by 10pm so I can feedback to him.
Cheers