U15 Wednesday 10th and Sunday 14th January

U15 Wednesday 10th and Sunday 14th January

Cress Maher
Hi all,

Training will resume on Wednesday 10th January. Currently looking out of the window, I suspect it may be indoors, however as usual always assume it will be at Braidholm unless a post is made on Wednesday and communicated to you.
Currently we have a fixture against Boroughmuir planned for Sunday. I understand this should be a home game but I am awaiting an update for this and will post as soon as I know more specific detail.
As usual if the game goes ahead, please be down an hour before for warm up training.

So the week looks like this:

Wednesday 10th January: Training 6.30-8pm (7-8pm if indoors).

Sunday 14th January: GHA v Boroughmuir KO 2pm (TBC). OR Training 12.30-2pm

Please use the link below to post availability:

http://tinyurl.com/oyr79rz

Cheers!!