U15 W/Comm 30 September

carlo ventisei
Dear All
No training tonight , enjoy the rest !
Training on Wednesday 7 – 8.30pm.
We are away to Cartha on Sunday so please advise on availability.

Re: U15 W/Comm 30 September

Arlene Nugent
Sorry Carlo, Hamish won’t make Sunday match as on school cadet weekend to Garelochhead, not back till later on Monday.
Thanks
Arlene

Re: U15 W/Comm 30 September

mark.aggleton
Hi Carlo
William away again I’m afraid (ccf camp). Should be ok for training

Cheers
Mark

Sent from my iPhone

On 30 Sep 2019, at 10:04, carlo ventisei [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear All
No training tonight , enjoy the rest !
Training on Wednesday 7 – 8.30pm.
We are away to Cartha on Sunday so please advise on availability.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/U15-W-Comm-30-September-tp4046443.html
To unsubscribe from U15, click here.

Re: U15 W/Comm 30 September

Ollie
I am avaikable for wednesday and sunday

Re: U15 W/Comm 30 September

Laura (Ewan Heron)
Ewan will be at training on Wednesday but not available for Sunday, we’re away for the weekend.
Thanks
Laura

On Mon, 30 Sep 2019 at 10:04, carlo ventisei [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear All
No training tonight , enjoy the rest !
Training on Wednesday 7 – 8.30pm.
We are away to Cartha on Sunday so please advise on availability.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/U15-W-Comm-30-September-tp4046443.html
To start a new topic under U15, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from U15, click here.

Re: U15 W/Comm 30 September

Josh Henderson
I’m available

Re: U15 W/Comm 30 September

Hi Carlo

Lewis will be at training on Wednesday and is available for Sunday.

Re: U15 W/Comm 30 September

Johnny
I’m available for Sunday

Re: U15 W/Comm 30 September

Philippa Innes
Adam won't be at training tonight, still suffering with sore neck, but getting better. He is available Sunday.

Re: U15 W/Comm 30 September

Christine B
Morning,

Ciaran available tonight and Sunday.
Thanks

Christine

Re: U15 W/Comm 30 September

Maureen Bowman
Hi Carlo,

Damian will be available for tonight and Sunday.

Re: U15 W/Comm 30 September

Garry Cadden
Zak will be at training on Weds and available for international squad selection for Sunday

Re: U15 W/Comm 30 September

Evan not available for training tonight but is available for Sunday.

Re: U15 W/Comm 30 September

Newbonben
Ava

Sent from my iPhone

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/U15-W-Comm-30-September-tp4046443p4046455.html
To start a new topic under U15, email [hidden email]

Re: U15 W/Comm 30 September

Newbonben
I’m available for tonight and Sunday

Sent from my iPhone

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/U15-W-Comm-30-September-tp4046443p4046453.html
To start a new topic under U15, email [hidden email]

Re: U15 W/Comm 30 September

Dawn McDonald
David available for Cartha. Dawn

Re: U15 W/Comm 30 September

Rosanne Wood
Hi sorry unable to get Ally to training tonight. He is available for Cartha on Sunday. Rosanne

Re: U15 W/Comm 30 September

Rhu available for Sunday

Re: U15 W/Comm 30 September

Rannoch