U15 - W /Com 26 August

carlo ventisei
Dear All
Training this week :

Monday 7 - 8.00 pm
Wednesday 7 – 8.30 pm

Sunday we are away to Dumfermline with a 2pm KO. Expect bus to be leaving GHA c 11.30am but will confirm later in week.
Please advise on availability for Sunday .
Many thanks

Re: U15 - W /Com 26 August

Mark Aggleton
William is available on Sunday

Re: U15 - W /Com 26 August

Philippa
Adam ok for all, thanks

Re: U15 - W /Com 26 August

Scott Mathieson
Hi Carlo,

Rhu is available for all.

Re: U15 - W /Com 26 August

Laura (Ewan Heron)
Ewan is good for training and for Sunday.
Thanks

On Sun, 25 Aug 2019 at 20:06, carlo ventisei [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear All
Training this week :

Monday 7 - 8.00 pm
Wednesday 7 – 8.30 pm

Sunday we are away to Dumfermline with a 2pm KO. Expect bus to be leaving GHA c 11.30am but will confirm later in week.
Please advise on availability for Sunday .
Many thanks

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/U15-W-Com-26-August-tp4046303.html
To start a new topic under U15, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from U15, click here.

Re: U15 - W /Com 26 August

Christine B
Ciaran will be at training on Wednesday but not available for game on Sunday.

Thanks

Christine

Re: U15 - W /Com 26 August

Garry Cadden
Zak Cadden available for Sunday

Re: U15 - W /Com 26 August

Lynsey
Joshua available for mon&wed training & Sun game. Thanks Lynsey

Re: U15 - W /Com 26 August

Arlene Nugent
Hamish is available for training
Not available for Sunday, sorry!

Re: U15 - W /Com 26 August

Rosanne Wood
Alasdair will be at training on Wed and is available on Sunday. Thanks. Rosanne

Re: U15 - W /Com 26 August

Vickie
Liam is available for the game on Sunday

Re: U15 - W /Com 26 August

Newbonben
I’m available for Sunday

Sent from my iPhone

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/U15-W-Com-26-August-tp4046303p4046313.html

Claire Massie
Nick is available for Sunday thanks.

Re: U15 - W /Com 26 August

Johnny v
I’m available for game on Sunday

Re: U15 - W /Com 26 August

Hi Carlo

Lewis will be at training on Wednesday & is available to play Sunday.

Re: U15 - W /Com 26 August

Rannoch
Rannoch is available for Sunday.

Re: U15 - W /Com 26 August

Tom Bowman
Damian should be available for tonight and Sunday.

Re: U15 - W /Com 26 August

Matthewmclaren
I am available for Sunday game

Re: U15 - W /Com 26 August