U15 - W/Com 23 September

carlo ventisei
Dear All

Training this week is
Monday             7 - 8pm
Wednesday        7 - 8.30pm

This Sunday coming we have Livingston at home which should be a good challenge.
I know its a holiday weekend in Glasgow so please advise ASAP re availability for Sunday's
game.
many thanks
carlo

Re: U15 - W/Com 23 September

Laura (Ewan Heron)
Hi Carlo, Ewan is available for training and Sunday. Thanks.

On Sun, 22 Sep 2019 at 22:09, carlo ventisei [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear All

Training this week is
Monday             7 - 8pm
Wednesday        7 - 8.30pm

This Sunday coming we have Livingston at home which should be a good challenge.
I know its a holiday weekend in Glasgow so please advise ASAP re availability for Sunday's
game.
many thanks
carlo

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/U15-W-Com-23-September-tp4046415.html
To start a new topic under U15, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from U15, click here.

Re: U15 - W/Com 23 September

Oliver
Ollie available for training and for Sunday v Livingston

Re: U15 - W/Com 23 September

Philippa
Adam ok for all, thanks

Re: U15 - W/Com 23 September

Hi Carlo

Lewis will be at both training sessions and is available to play Sunday.

Re: U15 - W/Com 23 September

Christine B
Hi Carlo,

Ciaran available Wednesday & Sunday.

Thanks

Christine

Re: U15 - W/Com 23 September

Lynsey
Joshua unwell will not be at Mon training. Will keep you posted for wed. He will be available 4 Sun game as not away. Thanks Lynsey

Re: U15 - W/Com 23 September

mark.aggleton
Hi Carlo
William is on a school trip to Madrid and not back until Sunday night so will miss everything this week
Cheers
Mark

Sent from my iPhone

On 22 Sep 2019, at 22:09, carlo ventisei [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear All

Training this week is
Monday             7 - 8pm
Wednesday        7 - 8.30pm

This Sunday coming we have Livingston at home which should be a good challenge.
I know its a holiday weekend in Glasgow so please advise ASAP re availability for Sunday's
game.
many thanks
carlo

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/U15-W-Com-23-September-tp4046415.html
To unsubscribe from U15, click here.

Re: U15 - W/Com 23 September

Arlene Nugent
Hi Carlo,
Hamish WON’T be available for training this week or Sunday match, as on the school Madrid trip as well.
Thanks
Arlene

Re: U15 - W/Com 23 September

Joshua Henderson
I'm available all week

Re: U15 - W/Com 23 September

Hi Carlo,

Rhu will be at training and is available for Sunday.

Re: U15 - W/Com 23 September

Claire Massie
Nick is on a school trip so will miss Wednesday and Sunday.

Re: U15 - W/Com 23 September

Pat MacLaren
Jamie maclaren away for wed and sunday

Re: U15 - W/Com 23 September

Rannoch
Sorry Rannoch didn’t make it to training last night, he hurt his foot. He’ll be ok for Wednesday and is available for the game on Sunday.

Re: U15 - W/Com 23 September

Dawn McDonald
David available for Sunday. Dawn

Re: U15 - W/Com 23 September

Rosanne Wood
Hi Alasdair is available for Sunday. Thanks. Rosanne

Re: U15 - W/Com 23 September

Garry Cadden
Zak available for Sunday

Re: U15 - W/Com 23 September