U15 W/Com 18 November

carlo ventisei
Dear All
No training on Monday.
Wednesday  training 7 – 8.30pm
Sunday we have Dunfermline at home with a 2pm KO.
Please advise on availability for Sunday.
Many thanks

Re: U15 W/Com 18 November

mark.aggleton
Hi
William is available

Sent from my iPhone

On 17 Nov 2019, at 19:38, carlo ventisei [via Junior Noticeboard] <ml+[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear All
No training on Monday.
Wednesday  training 7 – 8.30pm
Sunday we have Dunfermline at home with a 2pm KO.
Please advise on availability for Sunday.
Many thanks

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/U15-W-Com-18-November-tp4046578.html
To unsubscribe from U15, click here.

Re: U15 W/Com 18 November

Newbonben
I’m available wed and Sunday

Sent from my iPhone

On 17 Nov 2019, at 8:09 pm, mark.aggleton [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

 Hi
William is available

Sent from my iPhone

On 17 Nov 2019, at 19:38, carlo ventisei [via Junior Noticeboard] <ml+[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear All
No training on Monday.
Wednesday  training 7 – 8.30pm
Sunday we have Dunfermline at home with a 2pm KO.
Please advise on availability for Sunday.
Many thanks

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/U15-W-Com-18-November-tp4046578.html
To unsubscribe from U15, click here.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/U15-W-Com-18-November-tp4046578p4046579.html
To start a new topic under U15, email [hidden email]

Re: U15 W/Com 18 November

Arlene Nugent
Hamish there on Wednesday & available Sunday

Re: U15 W/Com 18 November

Philippa
Adam available

To unsubscribe from U15, click here.

Re: U15 W/Com 18 November

Dawn McDonald
Hi David available for Sunday. Dawn

Re: U15 W/Com 18 November

Rhu fine for Wednesday and available for Sunday.

Re: U15 W/Com 18 November

Garry Cadden
Zak will be at training and available for selection for Sunday

Re: U15 W/Com 18 November

Evans available for Wednesday and Sunday.

Re: U15 W/Com 18 November

Claire Massie
Nicholas is available thanks.

Re: U15 W/Com 18 November

Hi Carlo

Lewis will be at training and is available for Sunday

Re: U15 W/Com 18 November

Rannoch
Rannoch will be at training and is available to play on Sunday.

Re: U15 W/Com 18 November

Christine
I don’t think Ciaran will make training the next couple of Wednesday’s, he has to attend extra kickboxing coaching for his upcoming grading. He is available Sunday if needed.

Thanks

Christine

Re: U15 W/Com 18 November

Josh Henderson
I’m available for sunday

Re: U15 W/Com 18 November

Johnny
I’m available for Sunday

Re: U15 W/Com 18 November

Rosanne wood
Alasdair is available for Sunday. Thanks.
Rosanne

Re: U15 W/Com 18 November

Fiona Daly
Findlay available

Re: U15 W/Com 18 November

Tom bowman
Hi Carlo,

Damian won't make it to training tonight - he's still trying to get over the flu type thing he came down with at the weekend. He's hoping to be ok for Sunday but I'll let you know how it goes later in the week.

Thanks

Tom

Re: U15 W/Com 18 November

Lynsey