U15 - W/C 9 September

carlo ventisei
Dear All
Training this week
Monday        7-8pm
Those boys who have school rugby training on Monday after school should treat this as a voluntary session
Wednesday  7 -8.30pm
Sunday we are away to Dumfries. Please advise on availability for Sunday.

Re: U15 - W/C 9 September

aggleton
Thanks for that

William is available on Sunday

Sent from my iPhone

On 8 Sep 2019, at 19:50, carlo ventisei [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear All
Training this week
Monday        7-8pm
Those boys who have school rugby training on Monday after school should treat this as a voluntary session
Wednesday  7 -8.30pm
Sunday we are away to Dumfries. Please advise on availability for Sunday.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/U15-W-C-9-September-tp4046361.html
To unsubscribe from U15, click here.

Re: U15 - W/C 9 September

Fiona Daly
Findlay available

Re: U15 - W/C 9 September

Pat MacLaren
Jamie on for wednesday and sunday game at football tonight

Re: U15 - W/C 9 September

carlo

Rhu will be at training and available for Sunday.

Re: U15 - W/C 9 September

Christine B
Morning,

Ciaran available for Sunday.

Thanks

Christine

Re: U15 - W/C 9 September

Dawn McDonald
Hi David will be back at training tonight. Dawn

Re: U15 - W/C 9 September

Arlene Nugent
Hamish will be Wednesday training and available for Sunday
Thank you.

Re: U15 - W/C 9 September

Philippa
Adam available

Re: U15 - W/C 9 September

Laura Weir
Hi Carlo
Ewan is available for all, thanks.
Laura

Re: U15 - W/C 9 September

Rannoch
Rannoch is available for Sunday and will be at training on Wed.

Re: U15 - W/C 9 September

Lynsey
Joshua available 4 Mon Wed & Sun thanks Lynsey

Re: U15 - W/C 9 September

Matt available

Re: U15 - W/C 9 September

Newbonben
I’m available for Sunday

Sent from my iPhone

On 10 Sep 2019, at 5:34 pm, Graeme Inglis [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Matt available

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/U15-W-C-9-September-tp4046361p4046373.html
To start a new topic under U15, email [hidden email]

Re: U15 - W/C 9 September

Johnny
I’m available for Sunday

Re: U15 - W/C 9 September

Claire Massie
Nick is available for Sunday thanks.

Re: U15 - W/C 9 September

Hi Carlo

Lewis is available to play on Sunday, not sure about training tonight as he has a tennis match before and will depend on how long it takes.

Re: U15 - W/C 9 September

Garry Cadden
Zak available for Sunday - should be at training on Wednesday.
Last minute tickets to the Scotland game on Monday - apologies he missed this - though he's still not talking to me for sending him to Hampden!!

Re: U15 - W/C 9 September

Tom Bowman
Damian won't make it to training tonight due to a family event but he'll be available for Sunday.

Re: U15 - W/C 9 September

Oliver
Ollie available for training and Sunday.
12