U15 W/C 4 November

carlo ventisei
Dear All
There will be no training tomorrow Monday 4 November due to lack of pitch space because of Firework night  preparations.
Training on Wednesday 6 November 7pm – 8.30pm
We are away to Dumfries on Sunday but are trying to see if we can get it changed to a home fixture as we seem to have been down there quite a lot !
Please advise on availability for Sunday.

Re: U15 W/C 4 November

Rannoch
Rannoch is available for Sunday.

Re: U15 W/C 4 November

Dawn McDonald
David available for Sunday. Dawn

Re: U15 W/C 4 November

Rosanne Wood
Alasdair is available for Sunday and will be at training on Wed. Rosanne

Re: U15 W/C 4 November

Philippa
Adam available

Re: U15 W/C 4 November

Johnny
I’m available for Sunday

Re: U15 W/C 4 November

Oliver
Ollie available Wednesday and Sunday

Re: U15 W/C 4 November

Evans available Wednesday and Sunday.

Re: U15 W/C 4 November

Laura (Ewan Heron)
Hi Carlo
Ewan available Wednesday and Sunday, man flu allowing.....!
Thanks
Laura

On Sun, 3 Nov 2019 at 20:26, carlo ventisei [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear All
There will be no training tomorrow Monday 4 November due to lack of pitch space because of Firework night  preparations.
Training on Wednesday 6 November 7pm – 8.30pm
We are away to Dumfries on Sunday but are trying to see if we can get it changed to a home fixture as we seem to have been down there quite a lot !
Please advise on availability for Sunday.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/U15-W-C-4-November-tp4046534.html
To start a new topic under U15, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from U15, click here.

Re: U15 W/C 4 November

Tom Bowman
Damian should be available for Wednesday and Sunday.

Re: U15 W/C 4 November

Arlene Nugent
Hamish available for Sunday

Re: U15 W/C 4 November

Josh Henderson
I’m available Wednesday and Sunday

Re: U15 W/C 4 November

Christine
Ciaran available Wednesday, won’t make Sunday he has to attend a kickboxing course.

Re: U15 W/C 4 November

Hi Carlo,

Rhu will be there on  Wednesday and is available for Sunday.

Re: U15 W/C 4 November

mark.aggleton
Hi Carlo
William can’t make it tonight as I have other things on- which means Jamie won’t make it either. Sorry about that.
William available on Sunday
Cheers
Mark

Sent from my iPhone

On 3 Nov 2019, at 20:27, carlo ventisei [via Junior Noticeboard] <ml+[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear All
There will be no training tomorrow Monday 4 November due to lack of pitch space because of Firework night  preparations.
Training on Wednesday 6 November 7pm – 8.30pm
We are away to Dumfries on Sunday but are trying to see if we can get it changed to a home fixture as we seem to have been down there quite a lot !
Please advise on availability for Sunday.

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/U15-W-C-4-November-tp4046534.html
To unsubscribe from U15, click here.

Re: U15 W/C 4 November

mark.aggleton
Hi Carlo
Change of plan , he can now make it tonight

Re: U15 W/C 4 November

Lynsey
Joshua will be @ training & available 4 Sun game thanks Lynsey

Re: U15 W/C 4 November

Christine
Apologies, Ciaran has tweaked his hamstring in PE today, so won’t make training tonight. Hopefully rest & a few ice packs and he will be fine.

Christine

Re: U15 W/C 4 November

Fiona Daly
Findlay available