U15 - W/C 2/12/19

carlo ventisei
Dear All
No training tonight due to bad weather.
Training on Wednesday 7pm - 8.30pm.
We are home on Sunday against Whitecraigs.
Please advise on availability.
Many Thanks

Re: U15 - W/C 2/12/19

mark.aggleton
Hi Carlo
William is not available on Sunday as we are away visiting family
Cheers
Mark

Sent from my iPhone

On 2 Dec 2019, at 06:57, carlo ventisei [via Junior Noticeboard] <ml+[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear All
No training tonight due to bad weather.
Training on Wednesday 7pm - 8.30pm.
We are home on Sunday against Whitecraigs.
Please advise on availability.
Many Thanks

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/U15-W-C-2-12-19-tp4046632.html
To unsubscribe from U15, click here.

Re: U15 - W/C 2/12/19

Rhuriadh fine for Wed and available for Sunday.

Re: U15 - W/C 2/12/19

Laura (Ewan Heron)
Ewan available Wed and Sunday.
Thank you.

On Mon, 2 Dec 2019 at 06:57, carlo ventisei [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear All
No training tonight due to bad weather.
Training on Wednesday 7pm - 8.30pm.
We are home on Sunday against Whitecraigs.
Please advise on availability.
Many Thanks

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/U15-W-C-2-12-19-tp4046632.html
To start a new topic under U15, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from U15, click here.

Re: U15 - W/C 2/12/19

Dawn McDonald
David available for Sunday. Dawn

Re: U15 - W/C 2/12/19

Pat MacLaren
Jamie maclaren ok for Wednesday and sunday . will the last training before xmas be the 22nd

Re: U15 - W/C 2/12/19

Philippa
Adam available Wed and Sun.

Re: U15 - W/C 2/12/19

JacquieBaird
Robbie available. J

Re: U15 - W/C 2/12/19

Lynsey
Joshua available 4 Wed & Sun thanks Lynsey

Re: U15 - W/C 2/12/19

Maureen Bowman
Hi -

Damian will make both days, thanks

Maureen

Re: U15 - W/C 2/12/19

Hi Carlo

Lewis has come down with this bug that seems to be doing the rounds - he wont make it tomorrow Im afraid and i will let you know by Friday if he is available for Sunday if that is OK.

Re: U15 - W/C 2/12/19

Claire Massie
Nicholas is available thanks.

Re: U15 - W/C 2/12/19

Garry Cadden
Zak just getting over his flu so hopefully back at training and available for Sunday

Re: U15 - W/C 2/12/19

Evans available Wed and Sunday.

Re: U15 - W/C 2/12/19

Fiona Daly
Findlay available

Re: U15 - W/C 2/12/19

Rosanne wood
Alasdair will not be at training tonight as not well but should be ok for Sunday. Thanks. Rosanne

Re: U15 - W/C 2/12/19

Christine B
Ciaran available Sunday.

Re: U15 - W/C 2/12/19

Rannoch
Rannoch will be at training tonight and is available on Sunday but might be a bit late as we’re taken by part in the Santa Dash.

Re: U15 - W/C 2/12/19

Philippa Innes
Adam still unwell so won't make it tonight. Will be fine for Sunday.

Re: U15 - W/C 2/12/19

Arlene Nugent
Hamish available. Thanks
12