U15 Training over Easter hols & Semi Final Cup match update

U15 Training over Easter hols & Semi Final Cup match update

Cress Maher

Hi folks
So it’s been confirmed we’ll be playing Allen Glen’s in the semi final of the West Cup on Sunday 22nd April. This will be a HOME fixture.
As a result we have created a link which includes all training dates between now and the end of the school holidays.

https://tinyurl.com/y9al7ap5

There’s is still work to be done if the boys want to successfully progress to the finals.
Please post availability for all dates. Where the numbers are low I will post any updates if sessions change.
Cheers