U15 Training TUESDAY 15th May

Cress Maher

Hi folks
Mid week training will be on Tuesday this week for an hour due to coach unavailability on Wednesday.
On Sunday (20th May)GHA are holding their Minis Tournament. This means there will be NO availability for training.
It does mean however that the boys could go down and help out or show their general support to the younger age groups.
I’ve posted details for this coming week. Please post availability ASAP so Trevor can plan a suitable training session.

Tuesday 15th May: Training at Braidholm 6.30-7.30pm

Sunday 20th May: GHA Minis Tournament.
Games usually begin around 11am but I’m sure the club would be grateful for any support from the boys as the day goes on.

Please use the link below to post availability.

http://tinyurl.com/oyr79rz.

Cheers