U15 Sunday 3rd June - End of season game and awards get together!!

U15 Sunday 3rd June - End of season game and awards get together!!

Cress Maher
Hi folks
So as we come to the end of this season, we’d like to finish off with a fun parents v boys game and our end of season awards.
So ....

Wednesday 30th May - training 6:30pm-7.30pm
Sunday 3rd June - Parents v Players game of touch followed by our Season Awards and Review - Touch Game 12:30pm-1:30pm then in the Main Bar afterwards. We unfortunately don't have access to any changing rooms on Sunday due to the American Football fixture.
Please use the link below to post availability.

http://tinyurl.com/oyr79rz.

Can I take this opportunity to thank you all for your support and commitment to both the U15s team and club as a whole. The boys have had an exceptional season albeit frustrating with the lack of competitive games in the conference. Onwards and upwards though and with any luck we’ll have a 3G pitch by the end of the summer too!!

Cheers and happy holidays!!