U15 Sunday 25th March West RFC v GHA KO tbc

U15 Sunday 25th March West RFC v GHA KO tbc

Cress Maher

Hi all

So ..... AGAIN .... this coming weekend - Sunday 25th March we have the last many times rescheduled match in the group against West RFC. This fixture is AWAY.

All details for this and the coming week are below.

Wednesday 21st March:
Training 6.30-8pm if at Braidholm or otherwise at Jackton 7-8pm. Location will be confirmed on Wednesday.

Sunday 25th March: West RFC v GHA  KO is currently tbc due to other games also requiring to be played. However it is hoped to be 2pm.
Please can I ask everyone to try to be as flexible as possible with availability for the ko time so we can ensure this fixture is fulfilled.
Please be at West for warm up training an hour before KO.
I will confirm the KO as soon as it is confirmed with us.

Address: West RFC, Burnbrae, Glasgow Road, Milngavie, G62 6AQ

Please use the link below to post availability ASAP so the coaches can select the squad and plan for the match:

http://tinyurl.com/oyr79rz

Cheers!!