U15 Sunday 23 February v West (A)

carlo ventisei
Dear All
West have confirmed our match on Sunday.
This will be our biggest challenge of the season so far.
Please confirm availability if you haven't already done so.
Meet at West Of Scotland Rugby Club at 1pm for a 2pm KO.
many thanks
carlo

Re: U15 Sunday 23 February v West (A)

mcvey78
Ben newbon is available for sunday

West have confirmed our match on Sunday.
This will be our biggest challenge of the season so far.
Please confirm availability if you haven't already done so.
Meet at West Of Scotland Rugby Club at 1pm for a 2pm KO.
many thanks
carlo

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/U15-Sunday-23-February-v-West-A-tp4046843.html
To start a new topic under U15, email ml+[hidden email]

Re: U15 Sunday 23 February v West (A)

mark.aggleton
William is available

On 19 Feb 2020, at 21:50, carlo ventisei [via Junior Noticeboard] <ml+[hidden email]> wrote:

´╗┐Dear All
West have confirmed our match on Sunday.
This will be our biggest challenge of the season so far.
Please confirm availability if you haven't already done so.
Meet at West Of Scotland Rugby Club at 1pm for a 2pm KO.
many thanks
carlo

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/U15-Sunday-23-February-v-West-A-tp4046843.html
To unsubscribe from U15, click here.

Re: U15 Sunday 23 February v West (A)

Rosanne wood
Alasdair is available for Sunday. Thanks.
Rosanne

Re: U15 Sunday 23 February v West (A)

Lewis is available to play.

Re: U15 Sunday 23 February v West (A)