U15 Sunday 18th March West v GHA KO 2pm

Cress Maher

Hi all

So we’ll try AGAIN .... this coming weekend we have the last of the West cup matches in the group against West RFC. This fixture is AWAY.

All details for this and the coming week are below.

Wednesday 14th March:
Training 6.30-8pm if at Braidholm or otherwise at Jackton 7-8pm. Location will be confirmed on Wednesday.

Sunday 18th March: West RFC v GHA  KO 2pm.Please be at West for warm up training an hour before KO.

Address: West RFC, Burnbrae, Glasgow Road, Milngavie, G62 6AQ

Please use the link below to post availability ASAP so the coaches can select the squad and plan for the match:

http://tinyurl.com/oyr79rz

Cheers!!