U15 Sunday 11th March West v GHA - IMPORTANT

U15 Sunday 11th March West v GHA - IMPORTANT

Cress Maher
It is with GREAT frustration I have to pass on that tomorrow’s postponed cup match against West has AGAIN been postponed. It seems West were not aware it was tomorrow ......
I will update in the morning re training once the pitch inspection has taken place and confirm the new fixture date ASAP.
Due to snowmageddon the semi final and therefore finals have been put back anyway so I’ll pass these details on too once we have them.