U15 Sunday 11th March West RFC v GHA ko 2pm (tbc)

U15 Sunday 11th March West RFC v GHA ko 2pm (tbc)

Cress Maher
Hi all

So we’ll try again .... this coming weekend we have the last of the West cup matches in the group against West RFC. This fixture is AWAY.

All details for this and the coming week are below.

Wednesday 7th March:
Training 6.30-8pm if at Braidholm or otherwise at Jackton 7-8pm. Location will be confirmed on Wednesday.

Sunday 11th March: West RFC v GHA  KO 2pm (TBC). Please be at West for warm up training an hour before KO.

Address: West RFC, Burnbrae, Glasgow Road, Milngavie, G62 6AQ

Please use the link below to post availability ASAP so the coaches can select the squad and plan for the match:

http://tinyurl.com/oyr79rz

Cheers!!