U15 SQUAD - Whitecraigs RFC - AWAY - 18th February 2018

U15 SQUAD - Whitecraigs RFC - AWAY - 18th February 2018

Thebigt
U15 SQUAD - Whitecraigs RFC - AWAY - 18th February 2018

This weekend’s fixture is an AWAY game against Whitecraigs RFC which is our second game in the West Cup.

We currently have a squad of 17(5 space left) for this fixture if you aren’t on the list and available please use the following link and fill in the form and you will be added to the squad list.

Game Day Arrangements:
KO for Sunday’s cup match up at Whitecraigs has been changed to a proposed 1pm. Whitecraigs had put in a 12.30 ko but we’ve asked for it to be 1pm. I will confirm the time as soon as I know but at worst it will revert to 12.30. Please keep an eye on the Noticeboard, Facebook and WhatsApp for any last minute changes.

Whitecraigs Rugby Club
199-201 Aurs Rd
Newton Mearns
Glasgow