U15 SQUAD - West RFC - AWAY - 25th March 2018

U15 SQUAD - West RFC - AWAY - 25th March 2018

Thebigt
U15 SQUAD - West RFC - AWAY - 25th March 2018

This weekend’s fixture is an AWAY game against West of Scotland RFC which is our last game in the West Cup.

We currently have a squad of 17(5 space left) for this fixture if you aren’t on the list and available please use the following link and fill in the form and you will be added to the squad list.

Game Day Arrangements:
See Cress’s Noticeboard post regarding Game Day Arrangements
Confirmed Kick off 1:30pm Post

Squad
Nathan Miller
Scott Carmichael