U15 SQUAD - Strathaven RFC - HOME - 4th February 2018

U15 SQUAD - Strathaven RFC - HOME - 4th February 2018

Thebigt
U15 SQUAD - Strathaven RFC - HOME - 4th February 2018

This weekend’s fixture is a HOME game against Strathaven RFC which is our first game in the West Cup.

We currently have a squad of 21(1 space left) for this fixture if you aren’t on the list and available please use the following link and fill in the form and you will be added to the squad list.

Game Day Arrangements:
All Game Day are as per Cress’s post but due to Pitch conditions, the Kick-Off might be brought forward so we can play two games back to back on the 1st Pitch. Please keep an eye on the Noticeboard, Facebook and WhatsApp for any last minute changes.

Squad
Sam McGlone
Ollie Maher
James Dolan