U15 SQUAD - Stirling County Seven - 13th May 2018

U15 SQUAD - Stirling County Seven - 13th May 2018

Thebigt
U15 SQUAD - Stirling County Seven - 13th May 2018

This weekend’s we have been invited to Stirling County RFC for their annual U15’s Sevens Tournament

We are only allowed to take a squad of 12 for this Tournament, the squad is listed below. I have also feel it listed the reserves that didn’t make the squad and would be good if everyone was able to make the Tournament and keep the increasing team spirit alive. Reserves should bring kit as from past experience at sevens there are injuries/teams arrive with fewer numbers/ teams pull out, so there could be a chance you will get a game somewhere. If you aren’t on the list and available please use the following link and fill in the form and you will be added to the reserve list - list. http://tinyurl.com/oyr79rz.

Tournament Arrangements:
Our first tie is at 11:00am so can everyone be at Stirling County RFC at 10:00am

If anyone requires a lift can you please organise through the Parent’s WhatsApp Group.

Stirling County RFC
Bridgehaugh Park
Stirling FK9 5AP

Squad