U15 Marr Squad and Change of Venue Details Sunday 18 August

U15 Marr Squad and Change of Venue Details Sunday 18 August

carlo ventisei
Dear All
We have 21 players available so we are good to go.
Everyone who posted availability should be there for 1pm.
The match has been moved to the school pitches
109 Dundonald Road
Troon
KA10 7AD

As this is a friendly/non conference match shirt and tie are not required (for this one game)

See you tomorrow

Re: U15 Marr Squad and Change of Venue Details Sunday 18 August

JacquieBaird
Not back until late tonight Carlo/Graeme, so Robbie will be back at training this week and not for game tomorrow. Jac

Re: U15 Marr Squad and Change of Venue Details Sunday 18 August

Rannoch
It’s the Troon Carnival this weekend. I’ve never been so don’t know how busy it can be, just in case traffic is bad for the game today.