U14 Week Commencing 10 December

carlo ventisei
Dear All
Training this week on Monday from 7pm – 8pm and Wednesday from 7pm –8pm (coaches have a meeting at the club at 8pm hence training finishing early)
We will advise re training time on Sunday later in the week.
thanks
carlo

Re: U14 Week Commencing 10 December

Mark McCracken
Carlo,

Going to rest Caleb tonight as his ankle was quite swollen and sore last night.

Mark.

On Sun, 9 Dec 2018, 16:07 carlo ventisei [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email] wrote:
Dear All
Training this week on Monday from 7pm – 8pm and Wednesday from 7pm –8pm (coaches have a meeting at the club at 8pm hence training finishing early)
We will advise re training time on Sunday later in the week.
thanks
carlo

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/U14-Week-Commencing-10-December-tp4045800.html

Re: U14 Week Commencing 10 December

Philippa
Adam won't make training tonight, still full of the cold.

Re: U14 Week Commencing 10 December

Tom Bowman
Damian will be unavailable on Wednesday as he has a school commitment.

Re: U14 Week Commencing 10 December

Esther
HI Jamie will be at training tonight (Wed). He is away with the school all weekend. So not available for Sunday. (Rugby tour to see Leicester Tigers play)
See you later,
Esther

Re: U14 Week Commencing 10 December

Lynsey