U14 Wednesday 8th and Sunday 12th March

Cress Maher
Hi all,

Apologies for all the posts this week, I've now added the link for the coming week.

Link for responses: http://tinyurl.com/oyr79rz

Wednesday 8th March: Training 6.30-8pm Braidholm (weather permitting).

Sunday 12th March: Training 12.30-2pm or possible game TBC.

If you haven't already responded re the possible touring side games please do so using the link in the previous post.

Just to clarify the Dinnington RFC game is on Wednesday 19th April, not during the holidays.

It would be really helpful if as many folk as possible can respond quickly re the holiday games so we can confirm if we are able to play or not.

Cheers