U14: Wednesday 12th April - Training ON

Cress Maher
Just a quick post to confirm training is ON this Wednesday 12th April at the usual time of 6.30-8pm.

There will be NO TRAINING on Easter Sunday so enjoy your day off.

There is however a game on next Wednesday 19th April against another touring side -  Dinington.

Further details about the game will be posted shortly, but if the atmosphere is anything like it was at the club on Sunday it'll be another great game.  - I'm thinking if we're going to organise a tour for our boys there's a bit of singing they'll need to live up to!!

Cheers

Cress