U14 Training and last Match of the season - IMPORTANT

U14 Training and last Match of the season - IMPORTANT

Cress Maher
Hi all,

So this week we are training on both Wednesday and Sunday. HOWEVER the pitches are closed at GHA so training will be taking place at Muirend pitches. Please meet at the club where you can change and then walk round. If you're going to be late you can go straight to Muirend but there will be no facilities.

Wednesday 24th May: Training 6.30-8pm

Sunday 28th May: Training 12.30-2pm

The following week we will be training as usual on Wednesday. Once we know how long the pitches are going to be closed for refurbishment we will be able to confirm whether training will be at Muirend again or not.

On Sunday 4th June we have our last game of the season against Stirling County. Currently this game is a HOME fixture but this is now pitch dependent so we will confirm next week along with all relevant timings.
Please post your availability for all sessions using the usual link below.

Wednesday 31st May: 6.30-8pm

Sunday 4th June: match - GHA v Stirling County Location and KO TBC

Link for responses: http://tinyurl.com/oyr79rz

Re: U14 Training and last Match of the season - IMPORTANT

RebeccaKayne
Hi Cress - can you tell us why the pitches are closed?

Thanks,
Rebecca

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/U14-Training-and-last-Match-of-the-season-IMPORTANT-tp4043744.html

Re: U14 Training and last Match of the season - IMPORTANT

Cress Maher
They're closed for refurbishment Rebecca.