U14 Training Wednesday 8th and Friday 10th March

U14 Training Wednesday 8th and Friday 10th March

Training is on this Wednesday as usual and the match on Friday has been confirmed.

Wednesday 8th March: - Training 6.30-8pm

Friday 10th March:  Match against Irish School team KO 6.30pm CONFIRMED

Please be down at Braidholm for 5.30pm or as soon as you're able to after school. We are aware many of the boys are unable to play, however we are still to hear back from a few so please use the link to confirm either way ASAP please.

Link to for - http://tinyurl.com/zx29tsy

Currently we have training on Sunday 12th March 12.30 - 2pm but I will update you if this changes.

Cheers