U14 Sunday 5th February Marr v GHA AWAY KO 2pm - IMPORTANT UPDATE

U14 Sunday 5th February Marr v GHA AWAY KO 2pm - IMPORTANT UPDATE

UPDATED POST!!

Apologies for the late post. I've been awaiting confirmation that we have been invited to play Marr on Sunday alongside the U13s.

Wednesday 1st February: Training 6.30-8pm Braidholm

Sunday 5th February: Marr v GHA AWAY KO 2PM CONFIRMED

Please arrive in Troon for 1PM or the usual hour before KO for warm up training.

Address for Marr:

Fullarton Park
Isle of Pin Road
Troon
South Ayrshire
KA10 7ER

Please use the usual link for responses so we can gauge who will be available and whether we have a large enough squad to travel.

Link for responses: http://tinyurl.com/oyr79rz