U14 - Sunday 2nd April - Boroughmuir v GHA KO 12pm

U14 - Sunday 2nd April - Boroughmuir v GHA KO 12pm

Cress Maher
Hi all,

Apologies to those who saw my last post - now deleted...

These are the plans for this coming week.

Wednesday 29th March: Training 6.30-8pm

Sunday 2nd April: Boroughmuir v GHA KO 12pm.

John is currently looking into arranging a bus for the match. If available the bus would be looking to depart from Braidholm at approximately 10am and the usual cost of £5 per person will apply. If there are any spaces, we can take adults too.

If you are travelling independently please be at Meggatland for 11am for warm up training.

Address below: Boroughmuir RFC
                       Meggetland Sports Complex,
                       Edinburgh
                       EH14 1AS

Please respond using the link below asap, so we can gauge numbers and especially with respect to transport options.

Link for responses: http://tinyurl.com/oyr79rz

Cheers