U14 Sunday 26th February GHA v Biggar - KO TBC

U14 Sunday 26th February GHA v Biggar - KO TBC

Cress Maher
Hi all,

Here are the arrangements for the week. John has been able to arrange a friendly against Biggar at home. KO is TBC but we'll aim for the usual time.

So the details for the week are:

Wednesday 22nd February: Training at Braidholm (Weather permitting) - 6.30-8pm

Sunday 26th February: GHA v Biggar - KO TBC

Please use the link to post availability and remember to keep an eye on the noticeboard in case of changes.

Link for responses: http://tinyurl.com/oyr79rz

Please remember if the training has to move indoors tomorrow night to bring £2 to cover the cost of the let.

I am also going to post separately a link to be completed regarding the consent to play up at U15 level if players are requested. we are occasionally asked if there are players available to help out the U15 team, so the coaches wish to gauge who would be interested and have their parent's consent.
Not all players would be ready and it would be dependant on position too, but it would make it easier if we knew who would be happy to give it a go if required.

..... Just going you a heads up there are two posts requiring responses.

Cheers