U14 Sunday 16 December & Next Week

carlo ventisei
Dear All
There will be no training this Sunday or Monday.
We will go Ten Pin Bowling on Wednesday.
If you haven't replied re attending party on Wednesday 19  then please do  (ASAP) as we need to confirm numbers.
We will advise on details for Wednesday.
We will start back in New Year.
A very Merry Christmas to you all .
Carlo , Graeme, Simon & Graeme

Re: U14 Sunday 16 December & Next Week

Laura (Ewan Heron)
Hi Carlo
Not sure if Ewan told you but he can’t make the bowling now, it’s the same night as the only other Christmas thing he has on!!
Hope you all have a great Christmas and New Year.
Laura

On Fri, 14 Dec 2018 at 07:49, carlo ventisei [via Junior Noticeboard] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear All
There will be no training this Sunday or Monday.
We will go Ten Pin Bowling on Wednesday.
If you haven't replied re attending party on Wednesday 19  then please do  (ASAP) as we need to confirm numbers.
We will advise on details for Wednesday.
We will start back in New Year.
A very Merry Christmas to you all .
Carlo , Graeme, Simon & Graeme

http://junior-noticeboard.29870.n3.nabble.com/U14-Sunday-16-December-Next-Week-tp4045810.html

Re: U14 Sunday 16 December & Next Week

Laura Gorman
Hi Carlo
Rannoch would like to come bowling please.
Thanks
Laura

Re: U14 Sunday 16 December & Next Week

Claire Massie
thanks very much for organising this. Nicholas would love to come.

Re: U14 Sunday 16 December & Next Week

Craig Holmes

Finlay H would love to come bowling on Wed

Merry Christmas everyone!

Best regards

Re: U14 Sunday 16 December & Next Week

Dawn McDonald
Happy to help with drop off / pick up have 7 seats for Wednesday Dawn

Re: U14 Sunday 16 December & Next Week

Lynsey
Hello Joshua B would like 2 come along on wed.
Thanks lynsey