U14 Sunday 14 May - Stirling 7s Tournament & possible Cartha Game

U14 Sunday 14 May - Stirling 7s Tournament & possible Cartha Game

Hi all,

So we've been invited to the Stirling 7s tournament this coming Sunday 14 May. This will of course only involve some players. We also have a fixture organised against Cartha which is still to be confirmed as to whether it is home or away.

In order to be able to fulfill both fixtures we would need as many players as possible to be available to play.

Selection for Stirling 7s will be organised by the coaches once all players have confirmed if they wish to be considered and will only involve players who attend training on Wednesday night as well.

We therefore need you all to respond ASAP but no later than 8pm on Wednesday so team selection can take place and a decision can be taken as to whether we can fulfil both fixtures or not.

This is also likely to be the last game of this season.

So:

Wednesday 10th May - Training - 6.30-8pm
Sunday 14th May - Stirling 7s - Stirling 10am - 3pm approximately.
Sunday 14th May Cartha v GHA KO 12.30pm (TBC along with location)

Please respond using the link below.

Link for responses: http://tinyurl.com/oyr79rz