U14 Sunday 12th March - UPDATE

Cress Maher
Just a quick heads up that we are currently waiting for a confirmation from Ayr for a match at home on Sunday.

This is still TBC but we have offered to host them with potential Ko of 1pm.

Sunday 12th March: GHA v Ayr KO 1pm TBC

If you haven't already completed the response link for your availability, please do so asap so we can ensure we have the numbers if we are able to confirm this fixture.

Heres the link:  http://tinyurl.com/oyr79rz

Please also complete the link for the touring games asap so we can confirm these too. We are all working really hard behind the scenes to get the boys some challenging fixtures to round off the season, so your support is greatly appreciated.

Cheers