U14 Sunday 12th February - IMPORTANT - Availability

U14 Sunday 12th February - IMPORTANT - Availability

Cress Maher
Hi all,

This week we have the usual training on Wednesday. Currently we are looking to see if we can have a fixture on Sunday, however given it is half term, there is no point us arranging it if many boys are away doing other nice things.

Therefore can you post your availability either way so we can make a decision ASAP and then chase a match if we have the numbers.
At this stage I cannot indicate whether it would be home or away, but it was looking to be against Allen Glen's so not too far if away.

Wednesday 8th February: Training 6.30-8pm

Sunday 12th February: Training 12.30-2pm OR Match details TBC

Link for responses: http://tinyurl.com/oyr79rz

Cheers