We have been invited to play a game against an Irish School touring team next Friday 10th March.
We have been told that Hutchie boys may not be able to play in this game as they may have a game against them on Thursday along with a further match on Saturday. The date may present issues for other players too but we are keen to see who is up for it and able to commit to the team.
Ultimately the decision as to which team to play for is for the boys and parents to make.
Rangi has advised that the KO is expected to be late afternoon / early evening so this may make it difficult for many boys to get to Braidholm from School.
For this reason can I ask everyone to respond using the specific link below to state their availability please as soon as possible in order for us to gauge whether this will be feasible.